Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Thoughts On Venus Raj's Answer in Miss Universe

---
I got the chance to watch Miss Universe 2010 live on TV this morning and I found myself clapping as the Philippine representative Venus Raj got included in Top 5!




And then, my most awaited moment has come -- the Q&A portion. Sad to say, Venus seemed rattled and wasn't able to give the best nor at least a good answer. Honestly speaking, it felt like she threw away her chance of winning the crown.

Anyway, it wasn't easy to be in her shoes. Minding all the tension and expectations, she must really be so nervous that time.

Yes, I was let down by her answer to William Baldwin's question. But I really am still proud of her MAJOR achievement for placing the 4th Runner-up in this year's most prestigious beauty pageant!

To read more of what others have to say about this, drop by Ms. Joyce's blog -- a beauty queen herself.




.

No comments: