Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Piano Bathroom

---
Aside from diaries, greetings and some grammar questions or exercises, the Writing Board is another place to have interactions with students simply for fun.

Let me share to you an interesting place in South Korea which my student shared with me through the One on One Board two weeks ago. What an interesting, fun and amusing place to visit!



Welcome to the Piano Bathroom!




I wonder how big this grand piano is inside...






Can Yiruma play this piano? ^^,







How loud can this piano sound?







Oh, a piano staircase!







A cute fountain that is.








I love those blue walls!


Note: Photos were sourced from Naver, a Korean website. Aside from the pictures above, you may also see an artificial waterfall here.


Thanks Eun Ja for sharing these! ^_______^

No comments: