Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun on the Net!

.
What do I do online to avoid boredom at the office like when I have an hour or so before my next Phone English class begins? Hmmmm.....






  • Facebook (Do I need to explain it? ^^)






  • Picnik (photo editing made fun!)








  • Looklet (Fashion! Fashion! Fashion!)








  • Eight Letters (an addicting word game)






  • Shel Silverstein ("The Giving Tree" is my favorite!)








  • ESL Related Sites (A teacher continuously learns.)







  • The Philippine Map
(It's fun getting more familiar with it!)









  • Manga ("Fruits Basket" is a must-read!)






  • Blogs
(Reading various posts and posting comments are fun!)





I just found this site yesterday.
Filipinos, like me, will appreciate it.








  • BibleGateway.com
(One must keep up with her Bible reading plan. ^^)











.

No comments: