Thursday, September 23, 2010

Britney, Earplugs and Do Re Mi

---
One Saturday night when no one was left in the house but my little sister and me, a movie marathon unexpectedly came to pass.



Britney


Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squekquel: Alvin and his bros met a rival group of female chipmunks known as The Chipettes (rivals-slash-love interests). The chipmunk cuties are not really mean, rude or something like that. They are just ordinary hopefuls who dared to make themselves known in the showbiz industry through the help, unfortunately, of Ian. Alvin, Simon and Theodore's fraternal love and struggles touched me. Also adding to the cuteness, Britney and her sisters, Eleanor and Janette, not only entertained but regaled me throughout the movie. Britney, the chippette, rocks!





Earplugs


Breakfast at Tiffany's: a classic movie starring the ever classic beauty, Audrey Hepburn. Although I couldn't follow some of the dialogues, Audrey's style, charm and glamour glued my eyes to the screen. Holly's earplugs are delightfully dainty!





Do Re Mi

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do: a triangle love story involving Hee-won, Eun-gyu and Jun-won with, as they say, bittersweet elements. I couldn't help it but feel irritated and bad for Hee-won. I'm happy to find a Korean movie wherein the main character didn't pass away nor stay sick in the end. LOVE the twist in the story.



.

No comments: