Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Realness

---
Help me be true to myself.
Help me be true to You.
Help me be true to others.

As I see my true self, help me to accept and love it and live it for You.

Remind me every second of my life that everything is all about You and what you've done especially when I see something bad or good about myself.

I surrender to You my self-centeredness and self-righteousness. Control me that I may extend my concern further to others especially to my family. Help, guide and cause me to express myself truthfully whether it would be pleasing or not.

Help me to participate in life and not to be forever an audience. Help me face and fight my fears. Keep reminding me of the reasons why I should be out of my comfort zone and why I should keep moving on.

Always bring me back to Your Word.

No comments: