Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pinoy Taste

---
I like cooking but not all my recipes are a success, though. Most of them come out bland or too watery. Anyway, the food is still edible. ^^,

Practice. That is what I need. I am happy that I got more chances recently to cook various foods for the family since my eldest sister has to go to work on weekdays.
  • Sarciadong Bangus
  • Sinigang
  • Nilaga
  • Tinola
  • Tokwa't Pechay
  • Giniling
  • Adobo
  • Pesang Tilapia
  • Afritada
  • Chopseuy
These are some of the dishes I have prepared in the past few weeks and I am still looking forward for more.

And it seems that more dishes will indeed be added to my list since I found a helping hand from a Pinoy food enthusiast in the form of Panlasang Pinoy!

click image to see the site


I find this site really helpful since it gives easy-to-follow instructions via outlined procedures and videos.

Now, I can't wait to roll up my sleeves, put my apron on and cook! Hehe.



.

No comments: